Make this event possible, donate any amount to cover the following:
- 90 meals for that day at $2 each: $180
- Candy and bags for prizes: $45
- 5 medals for winners at $5 each: $2
- Nachos for winners: $25
- Rally games’ materials: $15
- Diplomas to recognize their effort: $5
Whatever amount you choose to donate will be appreciated!
Friday May 22nd our school had the annual Science Day. All students participated with a total of 25 Science projects.
First prize was won by an Hydraulic robot made by first year students.
Second prize was won by a Solar Lamp made by third year students.
We also had a Science rally and this is the team that won first prize.
T-Shirts and all prizes for students were donated.
Thank you Sponsors for your generosity!!